Catsailor.com

We need more F16's at Spring Fever!!

Posted By: Joanna

We need more F16's at Spring Fever!! - 02/23/10 09:36 PM

So far there are only 2 F16's signed up for Spring Fever. This is a great regatta w/ 3 days sailing (special 2 day scoring for those who can't make all 3 days), lots of fun and great people. We need to have a few more of you all there and show off these wonderful boats. The guys from the north going to Gulfport...Hartwell is on the way. And Terry is coming so more of you FL guys should consider. Hope to see you all on the water soon!
http://www.twinhulls.com/springfever2010/index.html
Posted By: GeoffS

Re: We need more F16's at Spring Fever!! - 02/24/10 09:46 PM

I am currently preregistered in an F17. I'll switch to an F16 if you guys get more boats.

Re: We need more F16's at Spring Fever!! - 02/24/10 10:06 PM

Why not just sail the 16? That would give us three-plus it will be lighter to move on the beach. smile
Posted By: GeoffS

Re: We need more F16's at Spring Fever!! - 02/25/10 03:30 PM

The Blade is tons of fun, but I enjoy sailing the I17 more. Mabye b/c I don't have much stick time in the Blade. If more F16s register I'll switch.
Posted By: LuckyDuck

Re: We need more F16's at Spring Fever!! - 02/27/10 12:28 AM

Hi Joanna. Unfortunaly we will have to wait till GYC to catch up with you guys. Just can't swing the extra days. We will be getting into Gulport Sunday night between 8 and 10 depending on how the drive goes. Ed
Posted By: Timbo

Re: We need more F16's at Spring Fever!! - 02/27/10 04:06 PM

Mabye b/c I don't have much stick time in the Blade.

There's only one way to get more stick time in the Blade, sail it.

Which side of ATL are you living? I have some friends up in Peachtree City who are looking to get into cat sailing. I told them to get up to Hartwell for Spring Fever to see all the different cats.

Re: We need more F16's at Spring Fever!! - 02/28/10 12:14 AM

Come up and get some stick time....will get you ready for the Nationals!

We are 2 hours due north of ATL. Your friends should come on up to Hartwell for sure. Great time for all. They can always help on a RC boat if they want for the race and ask questions on the beach.
Posted By: Timbo

Re: We need more F16's at Spring Fever!! - 02/28/10 01:42 AM

I was talking to GeoffS, which side of ATL is he on?

I know where Lk. Hartwell is, right up I85 from ATL. Been to SF, it was a hell of a party! Wouter was there too! I think it was the "birth" of the F16 class. I was picking up my brand new F18HT Jav 2.

Wish I could go back but the timing isn't right this year.
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums