Catsailor.com

Kelly Park!

Posted By: Timbo

Kelly Park! - 04/17/10 05:06 PM

Hey slackers, put down the Ben Gay and get ready for the Kelly Park river regatta, a 3 day event, Memorial Day wk. end, Sat-Monday, not Friday.

Word is that kid who just kicked all our butts is going to come back and do it again! I say we start racing at 10pm, past his bed time...
Posted By: Stewart

Re: Kelly Park! - 04/17/10 05:28 PM

10 pm is past your bedtime as well Timbo!!
Posted By: Wouter

Re: Kelly Park! - 04/17/10 06:19 PM

Word is that kid who just kicked all our butts is going to come back and do it again! I say we start racing at 10pm, past his bed time...

Great isn't it !

Good show by Taylor Reiss (15yr) and Matthew Whitehead (17yr)

But also the other kids/youths such as Riley, Zach and Pete (= overaged kid) mixed it up !

Wouter
Posted By: pgp

Re: Kelly Park! - 04/17/10 07:23 PM

I resemble that remark Wout.

Tim, I'm appointing you head of the transprotation committe to get all the Florida boats to WRSC for nationals next year. You can hold your first meeting at Kelly Park! smile
Posted By: Tony_F18

Re: Kelly Park! - 04/17/10 07:35 PM

Matthew Whitehead is from South Africa right? That whole family is full of talented catsailors.
I met him a few years ago in Langebaan and remember that he was really big for his age.
Posted By: Timbo

Re: Kelly Park! - 04/17/10 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Stewart
10 pm is past your bedtime as well Timbo!!

Usually that would be true but tonight I'll be departing ATL at 8pm for Joburg. At 10pm I'll only have 13 more hours to go...hey, maybe I'll see Mathew over there??

Woo Hoo!

Re: Kelly Park! - 05/04/10 02:33 PM

I believe Mrs. Stern is going to come give me a hand. Wouldn't that be funny if we beat Seth and Tina? I'm just sayin'....
Posted By: Matthew Whitehead

Re: Kelly Park! - 05/10/10 03:25 PM

Actually, I am not from South Africa. Taylor and I both live in Panama City, FL. Is there a website with registration or more info on the event? I am trying to convince my mom to let me drive straight from houston to Cocoa Beach. We will be sailing at the alter cup the week before. I really want to go, but it's not looking to great.

Re: Kelly Park! - 05/10/10 04:14 PM

http://www.fleet80.com/

Smack talk here: http://www.1design.net/viewforum.php?f=15&sid=bfeedb5a4657d6c09f23b7f1542a8b06

Hope to see the two of you there.

Yikes! I hadn't been to 1design in months! Someone over there is definitely menopausal.
Posted By: Matthew Whitehead

Re: Kelly Park! - 05/14/10 02:44 PM

Taylor and I won't be coming down. My mom won't let me drive straight there from Houston. smirk Have fun and I wish I could be there. Sail fast.
-Matthew

Re: Kelly Park! - 05/19/10 10:20 PM

bump
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums