Catsailor.com

Australian Nor

Posted By: TonyJ

Australian Nor - 10/30/10 09:28 PM

Is there a NOR for the Australian National Titles ?
And the bank details to pay our fees ?

Thanks Tony
Posted By: simonp

Re: Australian Nor - 10/31/10 12:20 PM

Coming very soon. I'll post them in all the usual places including aus-f16.blogspot.com.
Posted By: simonp

Re: Australian Nor - 11/10/10 04:27 AM

The 3rd Australian F16 Catamaran Nationals Notice of Race has just been published.

The event will be run in conjunction with the Australian F18 Catamaran Nationals Championships from 21st to 24th JANUARY 2011 at the Gosford Sailing Club, NSW.

Download a copy of the NOR here and nominate for the event at http://www.ausf18.org.au/ENTRY/ENTRY.html.
Posted By: Aido

Re: Australian Nor - 11/10/10 10:45 PM

Well NOR is finally out.

I think the f16 and f18 compliment each other. Having both classes together at this event will make it all the more fun on and off the water.

Get your mozzies and taipans out boys and girls and join the fun.

Re: Australian Nor - 11/11/10 08:08 PM

Gosford, around Lion Island and back.
That is not only a marathon but it will be heavy going. On a good day you have strong tides (hence the Rip Bridge), Half Tide Rocks,sand bars, Ettalong Channel. Then you have the open water to the island. Throw in some swell and you will have one interesting day.
Posted By: Marcus F16

Re: Australian Nor - 11/12/10 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by TonyJ
Gosford, around Lion Island and back.
That is not only a marathon but it will be heavy going. On a good day you have strong tides (hence the Rip Bridge), Half Tide Rocks,sand bars, Ettalong Channel. Then you have the open water to the island. Throw in some swell and you will have one interesting day.

Oh well - lets set the boats up on the Friday & bring out the bourbon......? Phill will get his whiskey out.....AIDO the rum.....then bring on Saturday!

Re: Australian Nor - 11/19/10 04:10 AM

Or maybe we could go have a look at Point Wooly.

Re: Australian Nor - 11/23/10 07:34 PM

What's point wooly? If I can talk my crew into it I reckon we'll have a crack at the long race. After a few breakfast rums of course.

Re: Australian Nor - 11/25/10 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by Aido
What's point wooly?

See Australian G C thread.

From Koa Samui Thailand. grin

Re: Australian Nor - 12/18/10 01:22 AM

One month till the Aus F16 nats. Get your entries in if you havent allready. Its shaping up to be a cracker. Check out aus-f16.blogspot.com for more details.
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums