Catsailor.com

NOTICE OF RACE - Gulfport YC

Posted By: Mike213

NOTICE OF RACE - Gulfport YC - 10/07/02 11:17 PM

Please visit our web-site to get information on the race we are promoting. It's our first year and we plan on having a great race and lots of fun. We will be open to suggestions for making the race better.

It's a great venue with easy access to the race site. The hotel accommodations are not far away and many, many to choose from. Go to the sites and get help from them for where to stay (or for cat-friendly prices - we are not cheap, just frugal).

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/gycracing/index.html

Mike, Taipan 4.9, #213
Posted By: Wouter

Take a look at this - 10/08/02 08:28 AM

The three Mikes organising the Gulfport races all have a "C" as their second name initial.

And than look at their mailadresses.

Michael C. Coffman : Fastcatmichael@hotmail.com

Michael C. Crawford : FastTaipanMichael@Yahool.com

Michael C. Hagan : FastestTaipan@yahoo.com

I think we can see some serious racing between the three Mikes. Theiy are already working up some competitive spirits in their choice of e-mail adresses.

Go Mike ! (but which one do I refer too ?)

Wouter

Re: Take a look at this - 10/08/02 11:25 PM

I do have to say that Michael Coffman had his first. I thought I'd go with that line. Then, Mike H. decided to "one-up" both of us!

We are looking forward to a good race. The other two Mike's are great to sail with/against. As you know, Michael Coffman got moved to 2nd overall at the Round the Island!!!!!!

Mike Crawford, #213
Posted By: Wouter

Re: Take a look at this - 10/09/02 08:44 AM

Yes ; I saw michael move up one spot by an announcement on the old forum.

ANd we'll just have to wait till mike # 4 goess one better on the three of you !

Wouter
Posted By: Kirt

Re: NOTICE OF RACE - Gulfport YC - 10/09/02 01:57 PM

Mike(s)-

I just made my plane reservations so will be there sometime Friday (night??) with Geert and old #159 in tow. Geert will be there all week and I'll fly back in Thursday morning so we can head down to the Keys-

Looking forward to it!

Kirt

Re: NOTICE OF RACE - Gulfport YC - 10/10/02 12:32 AM

Kirt

E-mail me when you get a chance. I tried you address and didn't get through (I think).

Mike #213
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums