Catsailor.com

Is anybody out there?

Posted By: PaulH

Is anybody out there? - 04/06/04 11:17 AM

Hi,

I have just purchased a secondhand Stealth 16R and had my first sail and swim - but it seems like fun to me.

I am based at Eastbourne on the south coast in the UK and I am just trying to make contact with other Stealth/F16 owners with the intention of trying to pick their brains to speed up my learning curve and improve the sail/swim ratio.

Hopefully I will make it to some open events later in the year and to a training weekend with John Pierce - who has already been helpful - but it would be useful to make contact with other Stealth owners in particular.

So if you are out there and don't mind having your brains picked then drop me a line.

Best wishes

Paul

paulheasman@lycos.co.uk
Posted By: ABC

Re: Is anybody out there? - 04/07/04 02:14 AM

Congrats Paul!

Welcome to the excitement!!!
Posted By: George_Malloch

Re: Is anybody out there? - 04/07/04 05:29 PM

Hi Paul. I sail one of two Stealths at Port Edgar on the Firth of Forth. I've had the boat a year now (it is my first cat) and you're right - it is fun! Don't think I can help with the swim:sail ratio though

I'd second what you say about John P. He had the F18HT up at Dalgety Bay for the Four Inches race last year and was very helpful. We still came last though.....

Best wishes

George Malloch
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums