On the weekend after Easter, Saturday 18/4/09 at Lacepede Bay Sailing Club in Kingston SE South Australia. 300 km South of Adelaide 500km North of Melbourne, we'll sail our race on the seabreeze around 1.30pm. This is a reliable time of year for us with the wind just about guaranteed. We'll finish the day with cheap but good dinner and drinks at the club. Let us know what you want to do Sunday, if enough people want a race we'll hold it. The afternoon should be a SW or W seabreeze. The course will be 5km SW to Pinks beach drain, 10km NE to Long beach drain, 5km SE back to the club. If the wind is good like last year we will extend the course on the day to another leg or lap packing as much fun into the day as possible with up to 40km of racing.
Nomination is $25 for the race per boat, tea provided at the club, still being organised but no more than $15 per head, cheap beer $2.50 for light $3.00 for heavy, inexpensive wine, free conversation and a free ride to and from your accomodation for the dinner.
E-mail me if you want accomodation info etc I'll post more detail as we go along.
We currently have indication that we'll have
2 x F18
Up to 3 5.8 Nacra
2 x 5.7 Taipan
3 or 4 A Class
1 x Stingray big rig
1 x Stingray small rig
1 x Mozzie
1 x F16
1 x Cobra
1 x Hobbie 16
2 x Arrows
Plus others
To assist with catering please let me know as soon as possible if your attending.
regards Jeff Southall 0427 660106

Jeff Southall
Current boats
Nacra 5.8 1703 Animal Scanning Services
Nacra 5.8 1667 Ram Raider
Nacra 18 Square
Arrow 1576