Hi,
I am new to this forum, but excited to see, how much active posts here are! Last year my girlfriend and I started over with our cat sailing buying an Inter 20. We sail mostly in France or the Netherlands, so whether Atlantic coast or internal lakes.
Hence, some repair I still have to do on the Inter 20 and I hope I can get some tips from you-
I think to renew the mast main fitting, since the iron where the main shakle is placed , is worn out.
I wonder, if there are washers on the inside of the mast to spread the force from the rivets into the carbon laminate of the mast. Maybe I would not be able to access these washers, when putting new rivets on the repaired fitting. (...?)
On the other hand the replacement of these rivets may be just straight forward, just like any other rivet replacement on the aluminium parts of the boati.e.-
I have no idea..... but surely I don't want to put damage to the mast following the intention to repair it.

Does anyone have experience in replacing the main fitting before, or does anyone know, how I could get in contact with the manufacturer of the mast?

Thanks in advance for all infos-

Norbert , Germany