I'm really stoked to finally find some info on my boat after looking for years but never even realizing it was a 474 model. I'm assuming you've gotten your's dialed in by now but if you still need any pics or help on the stock set up, I'm more than happy to take some next time I get up to our cabin. Mine never came with a jib but for some reason I was never able to tack it so I'm wondering if a jib would allow that, or if I just didn't know the trick to doing that on a cat.

I've got one that I'm getting back on the water after a 20 year hiatus. Someone stole my truck with all my rigging and I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me the measurements from the inside of the swages from each end for each stay, unless there's an easier way to do it.

I did find a place in San Luis Obispo, California that sells the trampoline already built specifically for the 474. You can see how the stock configuration already has the belts in there for your feet. http://www.slosailandcanvas.com/freestyle-474-catamaran-trampoline/

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

B

Last edited by nobrush; 04/18/17 01:46 AM.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” - Nikola Tesla