Originally Posted by brucat
Originally Posted by Jake
Originally Posted by brucat
I was having the same problem on Chrome, even after clearing cookies, etc. No problem on FireFox, didn't even ask me to log in.

We're pretty screwed in this race. Great job at the start, but getting passed like that downwind is not a good omen. Neither Nathan nor Draper were impressed with the gybe before the gate, they would have followed and tacked to gain the split.

NZL just blew a tack!

Mike

One thing for sure - Nathan and Draper don't agree with me very often - hah! I couldn't hear the broadcast because of my conference call (that I'm still on...as you can tell, the call is really exciting).

Don't know if this should make you feel better or worse, but remember that they weren't in the booth because they were winning...

We need a USA team that can take the Cup back. There was at least one recent finals without an American boat.

Mike

Well if the rumored 80% rule goes into effect then a lot of standing rosters are going to be changing. Wonder if Jimmy is going to survive as skipper at OTUSA... I love the guy but a lot of the pre-starts could be laid directly at his feet and we all know how Larry is...