Mirjam,
When i did answer your first post i thought , this is giving some discussion but oke.When you put something down you must be having a good background for it and in my upinion you did not had that so i made the response.
I will answer the points you are reffering to , so the air will be cleared.

Quote: Why are the previous chairman and current chairman located at the same sailing club.

I don't know why we are both members of the same club and he is driving a Nissan and i drive a Ford, i am member for 22 years of that club and Wouter became also member. So i don't see your point here.

Quote: I personally think, there is a conflict of interest when a dealer is a chairman of an organisation.

Yes i am trying to sell the VWM build hulls/boats and i think i am making good boats.Yes i am chairman of the F16GC
but you forget that i am not making the decisions on my own but i am controlled by the other members of the Governing Council and that there is a good coörporation between these people to make the F16 class a proffesional class and not to make the bussiness of somebody bigger.

QUOTE: and an organiser of an event

No, i am not organising the Global Challenge 2007 but the sailing club WVZ is organising the event.Yes, i do some advising to organisers to make the event as good as possible for the F16 boats, so that all the sailors who will come over make the event to a succes.

QUOTE:Even more when a relative of the dealing, organising chairman does the so called measuring of the boats.

No,i am not doing the measurement/checking of the boats because i am not a measurer and have nothing to say about the measurements during the event. That's the reason why there is a chief measurer at the event. So i don't know who did tell you that i do the measurement but that person is wrong.

I think everything is clear for everybody now and that if you want to now more than ,again, please contact me and i will try to answer your questions.

Best regards,

Hans Klok

Web : http://www.catamaranparts.nl
Blog : http://catamaranparts.blogspot.nl
Mail : info@catamaranparts.nl

Raptor F16 and A-class builder