06/21/01 04:58 AM
06/21/01 04:58 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Hello everyone, I have been a long-time reader and lurker and decided to join up when these new forums were created. Reading so much of the good advice on the old forum (and skipping the nastiness) has made me join your ranks and buy a small catamaran. I thank all of you who share info and advice, it has helped me tremendously in making my decision to get a beach cat.

I would like to invite fellow small cat sailors to visit the webpage of the club where I will be keeping my new cat as it is the cat-mecca for the Philippines. Mostly Hobie 16s and a few other H's and other types, but the diversity is growing. Many people don't know that there is a group of multihull sailors in this country, here's the website for our home base:

http://www.sailing.org.ph/tlyc

If anyone is coming to this country, do drop a line and stop in!

Cheers,

LittlePat.<br><br>

-- Have You Seen This? --
Cool Stuff Check out the Phillipine Cat Challan. #129
06/21/01 05:09 AM
06/21/01 05:09 AM
Syracuse, NY Hobie Fleet 204
T
Tom Korz Offline
addict
Tom Korz  Offline
addict
T

Syracuse, NY Hobie Fleet 204
Pat had a great time bumpin around your clubs site! Looks like some great sailing!!
<br>
<br><P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by Tom Korz on 06/21/01 05:10 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Have your club get in on our Search Engine #130
06/21/01 08:01 AM
06/21/01 08:01 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Hi
<br>That is the sort of thing folks like to see. It would be nice if you would put your club's info on our site's Search Engine.
<br> You can now input all of your link information on our new, powerful search engine by yourself. We want to develop this search mechanism to concentrate on nautical related sites and information.
<br> Simply click on "Search Engine" at the top of the page, Then click on "Suggest a Site" and fill in the information. It will not be posted immediately, however. It has to first be approved -- we don't want any obscene sites.
<br>Thanks for contributing,
<br>Rick
<br>Rick White, Executive Editor
<br>Catamaran Sailor Magazine,
<br>PO Box 2060, Key Largo, FL 33037
<br>tel 305-451-3287, http://www.catsailor.com <br><br>

Moderated by  Damon Linkous 

Search

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (TimTT), 603 guests, and 90 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Darryl, zorro, CraigJ, PaulEddo2, AUS180
8150 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics22,404
Posts267,055
Members8,150
Most Online2,167
Dec 19th, 2022