I was asked to present this info to the F16 forum.

+++++

"Thanks for your enthusiasm! I have not been to bed yet today! Been picking up boats etc. Anyway, sorry for the delay on information.

Jim Boyer is going to do his first seminar for CRAC, Catamaran Racing Association of the Chesapeake (www.sailcrac.com) in Galesville, MD on Sunday April 27 in the morning at the CRAC "Ice Breaker Regatta" being held by the Galesville Fleet WRCA (http://www.berean.org/sc15/csf15.html).

This site has a terrific fleet of sailors that races every Tuesday night, and their numbers of skippers has almost doubled this year. Sailors are realistically expecting 20 boats on the starting line for this year's Tuesday night series and will include such boats as Taipans, Inter 20's, Nacra 6.0's, A Cats, 18HT, Hobie 20's, Super Cat 22's; a truly wide variety of boats.

The skippers meeting is at 10:00 A.M. (Sunday) so Jim will be speaking to the group well in advance to allow time for skippers to put their boats together as this is the first race of the season in our local area."

+++++

Furthermore, the Annapolis Fleet at Podickory Yacht Club and Galesville's WRCA's Taipan racers are creating a new race series on Sunday at the Podickory Point Yacht Club. This is for anyone who wants to race a multihull on the Chesapeake Bay. The Podickory Point is a private yacht club but I was assured that there is a public beach adjacent to the club. This will allow any multihull sailor to participant, despite being a member or not.

Lastly, Jim Boyer is expected to sail at the Rehoboth (Delaware) Hobie regatta May 3rd and 4th on a Taipan 4.9.

The mail said :"This would be a great time to just meet, ask questions and sail with Jim Boyer!"

Once again our appologies for the late notice.

In short :

27 april CRAC seminar at Galesville (Sound like a good site for a Taipan, if the name is any prediction of the windstrength)

and

3rd and 4th may Rehoboth (Delaware)Hobie regatta, persumably with an open class.

And then every sunday if I understand it correctly. At the Podickory Yacht club

Wouter

Wouter Hijink
Formula 16 NED 243 (one-off; homebuild)
The Netherlands