12/11/15 10:48 PM
12/11/15 10:48 PM

S
stillbitten
Unregistered
stillbitten
Unregistered
S

Good news, I have finally got around to rigging "Still Bitten" for sloop sailing. Went sailing last Sunday Sloop Rig, my back is improving, hopefully all will be OK for the Nats. With Taj (pictured) providing the muscle, I was able to cope.

We have a few kids at the club that are keen to crew, Neil has had 2 of them crew for him, a YV youth Cat Clinic is being held at GLYC 7&8th January after the Nats.

Attached Files
sloop resize.jpg (122 downloads)
Still Bitten Sloop Rigged
-- Have You Seen This? --
Re: Still Bitten Sloop [Re: ] #281370
12/13/15 04:46 AM
12/13/15 04:46 AM

S
stillbitten
Unregistered
stillbitten
Unregistered
S

Awesome day sailing Mossies at Paynesville, Neil J and I sailing Sloop with Spinnaker, Tim Shepperd Cat with Spin and Peter Nikitin Cat. Just windward and returns in 12 to 15 knots so not much chance for Pete, But Neil and I had great fun and Tim kept us honest. First race I tipped at last top mark and Neil got the finish wrong allowing Tim to cross first, Second race Neil and I really turned it on racing neck and neck, awesome fun going wild down wind with the crew to leeward. But Tim got us easy on Yardstick, Neil and I would get away upwind, but Tim would catch up a bit down wind. Results on Sailres.

Moderated by  Damon Linkous 

Search

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 423 guests, and 78 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Darryl, zorro, CraigJ, PaulEddo2, AUS180
8150 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics22,404
Posts267,055
Members8,150
Most Online2,167
Dec 19th, 2022