11/10/16 02:52 PM
Naples, FL
waterbug_wpb Offline
Carpal Tunnel
waterbug_wpb  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Naples, FL
Originally Posted by brucat

You guys mainly missed my point: they both suck, and we're the ultimate losers.

I got you on that point...

As much as I would like to see what a "woman" president could do, I didn't really want THAT woman up on the podium. Someone suggested Oprah could get the votes and sweep an election... That gave me pause...

But she could probably pay off the deficit with her checkbook... "You get a tax break, You get a tax break, You get a tax break....."

Jay

-- Have You Seen This? --
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: waterbug_wpb] #283906
11/10/16 10:48 PM
11/10/16 10:48 PM
“an island in the Pacifi...
hobie1616 Offline
Carpal Tunnel
hobie1616  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Aaron Sorkin checks in:

As this is a long, well written letter Todd. You may have trouble reading it to the end. Here's some key words and phrases.

incompetent pig, The Klan won last night, White nationalists, Sexists, racists and buffoons, misogynistic shitheads, Abject dumbness was glamorized, Donald Trump’s fans are not fans of Jews. We’re not powerless and we’re not voiceless. Our darkest days have always—always—been followed by our finest hours.

There's a lot more Todd. See if you can get through to the end. Jolt Cola might help.

Sorkin Girls,

Well the world changed late last night in a way I couldn’t protect us from. That’s a terrible feeling for a father. I won’t sugarcoat it—this is truly horrible. It’s hardly the first time my candidate didn’t win (in fact it’s the sixth time) but it is the first time that a thoroughly incompetent pig with dangerous ideas, a serious psychiatric disorder, no knowledge of the world and no curiosity to learn has.

And it wasn’t just Donald Trump who won last night—it was his supporters too. The Klan won last night. White nationalists. Sexists, racists and buffoons. Angry young white men who think rap music and Cinco de Mayo are a threat to their way of life (or are the reason for their way of life) have been given cause to celebrate. Men who have no right to call themselves that and who think that women who aspire to more than looking hot are shrill, ugly, and otherwise worthy of our scorn rather than our admiration struck a blow for misogynistic shitheads everywhere. Hate was given hope. Abject dumbness was glamorized as being “the fresh voice of an outsider” who’s going to “shake things up.” (Did anyone bother to ask how? Is he going to re-arrange the chairs in the Roosevelt Room?) For the next four years, the President of the United States, the same office held by Washington and Jefferson, Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt, F.D.R., J.F.K. and Barack Obama, will be held by a man-boy who’ll spend his hours exacting Twitter vengeance against all who criticize him (and those numbers will be legion). We’ve embarrassed ourselves in front of our children and the world.

And the world took no time to react. The Dow futures dropped 700 points overnight. Economists are predicting a deep and prolonged recession. Our NATO allies are in a state of legitimate fear. And speaking of fear, Muslim-Americans, Mexican-Americans and African-Americans are shaking in their shoes. And we’d be right to note that many of Donald Trump’s fans are not fans of Jews. On the other hand, there is a party going on at ISIS headquarters. What wouldn’t we give to trade this small fraction of a man for Richard Nixon right now?

So what do we do?

First of all, we remember that we’re not alone. A hundred million people in America and a billion more around the world feel exactly the same way we do.

Second, we get out of bed. The Trumpsters want to see people like us (Jewish, “coastal elites,” educated, socially progressive, Hollywood…) sobbing and wailing and talking about moving to Canada. I won’t give them that and neither will you. Here’s what we’ll do…

…we’ll ****ing fight. (Roxy, there’s a time for this kind of language and it’s now.) We’re not powerless and we’re not voiceless. We don’t have majorities in the House or Senate but we do have representatives there. It’s also good to remember that most members of Trump’s own party feel exactly the same way about him that we do. We make sure that the people we sent to Washington—including Kamala Harris—take our strength with them and never take a day off.

We get involved. We do what we can to fight injustice anywhere we see it—whether it’s writing a check or rolling up our sleeves. Our family is fairly insulated from the effects of a Trump presidency so we fight for the families that aren’t. We fight for a woman to keep her right to choose. We fight for the First Amendment and we fight mostly for equality—not for a guarantee of equal outcomes but for equal opportunities. We stand up.

America didn’t stop being America last night and we didn’t stop being Americans and here’s the thing about Americans: Our darkest days have always—always—been followed by our finest hours.

Roxy, I know my predictions have let you down in the past, but personally, I don’t think this guy can make it a year without committing an impeachable crime. If he does manage to be a douche nozzle without breaking the law for four years, we’ll make it through those four years. And three years from now we’ll fight like hell for our candidate and we’ll win and they’ll lose and this time they’ll lose for good. Honey, it’ll be your first vote.

The battle isn’t over, it’s just begun. Grandpa fought in World War II and when he came home this country handed him an opportunity to make a great life for his family. I will not hand his granddaughter a country shaped by hateful and stupid men. Your tears last night woke me up, and I’ll never go to sleep on you again.

Love,

Dad

US Sail Level 2 Instructor
US Sail Level 3 Coach
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: hobie1616] #283908
11/11/16 01:20 AM
11/11/16 01:20 AM
hobie1616 Offline
Carpal Tunnel
hobie1616  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

No surprise here.

From the LA Times...

One of the largest Ku Klux Klan groups in the country has announced a parade to celebrate President-elect Donald Trump's win.

The Loyal White Knights of Pelham, N.C., says on its website that its parade will take place on Dec. 3.

"TRUMP = TRUMP'S RACE UNITED MY PEOPLE," says the website's front page.

No time or location for the event is listed, and a phone call to the number on its website was not returned.

The group has between 150 and 200 members and is "perhaps the most active Klan group in the United States today," according to the Anti-Defamation League. Last year, it was part of a South Carolina protest against the Confederate flag's removal from the state Capitol.

Several Klan groups endorsed Trump. Well-known former Klan leader David Duke, who on Tuesday lost a Senate bid in Louisiana, was also a vocal supporter.

US Sail Level 3 Coach
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: Todd_Sails] #283910
11/11/16 11:29 AM
11/11/16 11:29 AM
West coast of Norway
Rolf_Nilsen Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Rolf_Nilsen  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

West coast of Norway
The election is over.

It is Trump for the next four (8 possibly) years. Interesting times, and I hope they will be good.

Mike. Time to move on. The current emotional and quite hateful displays of childish rage is plain pointless.

Norwegian politicians are already sending ouvertures of friendship and cooperation to the new administration - while looking at how to increase the national defense budget..

Again - interesting times..

Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: hobie1616] #283911
11/11/16 12:40 PM
11/11/16 12:40 PM
hobie1616 Offline
Carpal Tunnel
hobie1616  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

David Horsey checks in:

[Linked Image]

I’m sure thousands of bottles of Budweiser will be raised tonight in those white, working-class neighborhoods of the upper Midwest that put Donald Trump over the top in the electoral college. You folks should enjoy your moment and don’t trouble yourselves with the thought that plenty of celebratory champagne is being poured in corporate board rooms, country clubs and in the spacious mansions of hedge fund managers.

Thanks to your votes, Mr. and Mrs. White Working Class, all those rich people will soon get a massive tax increase and relief from the environmental regulations that have kept them from polluting your air and water and from the financial oversight that has restrained them from milking every last penny from their employees and the victims of their big-money schemes.

Yes, congratulations. At the same moment you elected a billionaire who claimed he would drain the special interest “swamp” in Washington, you kept in power insiders such as Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, one of the biggest snakes in the swamp, plus all the other Republicans in Congress who have fought to keep the mighty flow of corporate dollars streaming in.

You think you have struck a blow against the “elites” on the coasts who look down on “real Americans” in the heartland. You say you have been forgotten or misunderstood by the powers that be. That may be true. But I must say that those of you who act as if you are the only ones in the country who work hard, care for your families and love your country are pretty damn elitist, as well.

I look around at my friends and neighbors here on the West Coast and I see lots of patriotic people who put in long hours of labor to put food on the table and put their kids through school.

There is Keith, a guy with whom I recently got acquainted when we discovered our common affinity for good drinks, good ribs and good jazz. Keith is a muscular black man who would likely be subject to unfair and unfriendly scrutiny from the local sheriff if he showed up in a small Midwestern town, but forget the stereotype. Keith had a career in the Marines before taking a job managing security for Hollywood celebrities. In his free time, he works to help the homeless in downtown Los Angeles.

There is the Korean family that runs the laundry down the street from my apartment who never seem to take a vacation or even a day off. There are the Latino men I see laboring every day in the Southern California heat cutting lawns and repairing houses. There are the men of every race I pass by on my way to work who are hauling steel, handling jackhammers, driving trucks and raising girders as they build new subway lines and raise up towering skyscrapers.

And there are my colleagues in the newsroom, both the seasoned veterans of the news business and the charged-up millennials. There’s nothing elite about them, unless being able to spell and use proper grammar are now elite attributes. The men and women around me are working harder than ever for wages that are not rising in an industry threatened by rapid change. Sound familiar?

Most of us here do not live in Beverly Hills. We live in more modest places such as Pasadena, East Los Angeles, Inglewood and Long Beach. Of course, the working class here is a lot more brown than where you might live. They sweat just as hard, though, and put in long hours just like you — maybe longer, and maybe for less money. But you have not done them a favor by electing a guy who threatens to start a trade war based on an illusion. The illusion is that if America cuts itself off from the global market, all those manufacturing jobs your fathers once had will come flooding back. It won’t happen. The robots have taken over the assembly lines. But what a disruption in trade would do is shut down the West Coast ports and, according to expert estimates, kill more than 600,000 working-class jobs in California.

I know you didn’t think about that sort of effect when you cast your protest vote to Make America Great Again, but what exactly were you thinking? Whenever one of you was interviewed by a TV reporter all I heard was you parroting the vague generalities being spouted by your candidate: America doesn’t win anymore; we need a wall to keep out immigrants; political correctness sucks.

I didn’t hear any of you say you were happy with the longer droughts, bigger storms and more vicious wildfires that are devastating farms, ranches and rural communities. But your new president has promised to rip up the international treaty that might mitigate some of the extreme weather caused by climate change.

I didn’t hear any of you say you were tired of the peace and order created by the NATO alliance and would rather have a cozier relationship with the Russians. But you just elected a man who has denigrated NATO and has warm and fuzzy feelings about Vladimir Putin.

I did hear plenty of you say you hated big government, but is that because you are someone who got fined by the EPA because your industrial plant was poisoning a river? Or because you are a rancher who doesn’t want to pay grazing fees when you exploit publicly owned land? Or because you are a farmer who doesn’t want to admit that government price supports are what keep your business viable?

Does your hatred of government mean you voted for more pollution? With your vote, were you demanding that big banks be set free to run the economy into the ground? Were you eager for less consumer protection? Did you insist that more of the tax burden be put on average Americans and less of it on the super-rich? I hope those are the things you wanted because that is what you will get from a Republican Congress and a Republican president.

Do I sound angry? That is because I am. I’m mad because your misguided hissy fit is messing with the country I love. I am as much a patriot as you are. I choke up when I visit the Lincoln Memorial or the graves of the Kennedys. I love the flag and do not cringe from the Pledge of Allegiance. When I ride a horse across open country, I feel a link with all my ancestors — the first of whom arrived on the Maryland shore in the 1640s. Those family members who came before me slowly made their way West, generation after generation, until they finally found a home within sight of the Pacific. I am about as “real” an American as you can get.

But I am fed up with those of you who think there is only one way to be American. Some of the truest Americans I have met are among those whose ancestors came here in slave ships. Some of the Americans who give me the most hope are the children of parents who slipped across the border in search of a better life; young dreamers working hard for an education and a chance to contribute to our society. Some of the Americans I admire the most are like my friend Jack who left the narrow-mindedness of his home state and came West to Los Angeles, where he met and married the man he loved. America is great because it has room for all these people and more.

If, ultimately, the real reason you voted for Trump was because he promised to start shutting doors that have been opened for people who do not fit a narrow definition of American, you should understand you are in for a fight. It’s now my turn to say it: I want my country back.

US Sail Level 3 Coach
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: Rolf_Nilsen] #283912
11/11/16 12:43 PM
11/11/16 12:43 PM
hobie1616 Offline
Carpal Tunnel
hobie1616  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Originally Posted by Rolf_Nilsen
The election is over.

It is Trump for the next four (8 possibly) years. Interesting times, and I hope they will be good.

Mike. Time to move on. The current emotional and quite hateful displays of childish rage is plain pointless.

Norwegian politicians are already sending ouvertures of friendship and cooperation to the new administration - while looking at how to increase the national defense budget..

Sorry brah, it is time to fight. Read the above by Horsey. I'll go with his closing, "I want my country back."

US Sail Level 3 Coach
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: hobie1616] #283913
11/11/16 01:40 PM
11/11/16 01:40 PM
V
Ventucky Red Offline
veteran
Ventucky Red  Offline
veteran
V

Originally Posted by hobie1616

Sorry brah, it is time to fight.

That's right, let the fight begin... has one asking; who are the real hate mongers here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=GfJenokrmb4

Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: Rolf_Nilsen] #283914
11/11/16 01:43 PM
11/11/16 01:43 PM
V
Ventucky Red Offline
veteran
Ventucky Red  Offline
veteran
V

Let him rage on, it is all he has in life.. He is the textbook example of _________________

Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: Todd_Sails] #283915
11/11/16 02:11 PM
11/11/16 02:11 PM
West coast of Norway
Rolf_Nilsen Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Rolf_Nilsen  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

West coast of Norway
Well Mike, good luck with that.

I dont see how this will improve anything at all for democrats or liberals though. Quite the opposite really, in my opinion.

Well well.

Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: Ventucky Red] #283916
11/11/16 03:41 PM
11/11/16 03:41 PM
hobie1616 Offline
Carpal Tunnel
hobie1616  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Originally Posted by Ventucky Red

Sorry brah, it is time to fight.

That's right, let the fight begin... has one asking; who are the real hate mongers here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=GfJenokrmb4

I'll see your high schoolers and raise you...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9amHnjkM44
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVvb5_rMGyY Political combat?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeYTpzz6pxs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFqW_2G-wqM Why would you wear the hat Kunt-n-Paste?

Got an answer yet Schwartz?

US Sail Level 3 Coach
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: hobie1616] #283917
11/11/16 05:31 PM
11/11/16 05:31 PM
V
Ventucky Red Offline
veteran
Ventucky Red  Offline
veteran
V

^^^^^^^^^^^

Inciting violence to swing an election... now now Mikie... The good Doktor Geobbels would be very proud of DNC....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

Just think, wouldn't it have been a total shocker if Hillary got elected and a week after the inauguration, the US Capitol blew up, the republicans get blamed, and marshal law is declared... and place like Manzanar, Mendoka, Tuel River, and Toaz start popping back up...

Of course we wouldn't call them concentration camps... now would we? More so something in the lines of Gestalt Centers.... Better brush of your Koffka and Köhler text there Mikie... the party needs you now more than ever....

Last edited by Ventucky Red; 11/11/16 05:50 PM.
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: Ventucky Red] #283918
11/11/16 05:56 PM
11/11/16 05:56 PM
hobie1616 Offline
Carpal Tunnel
hobie1616  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

^^^^^^^^^^^

Inciting violence to swing an election... now now Mikie... The good Doktar Geobbels would be very proud of DNC....

Donald Trump's victory followed by wave of hate crime attacks

In Los Angeles, hate crimes against Latinos had increased by 69 percent

Robbery of a Muslim student at San Diego State University by two men who “made comments about President-elect Donald Trump and the Muslim community”, before stealing her purse, rucksack and car.

Maha Abdul Gawad said she was shopping in a local Wallmart on Wednesday when another woman approached, pulled off her hijab and said: “This is not allowed anymore, so go hang yourself with it around your neck not on your head.”

“We have two kids wearing Trump shirts pull a hijab off a Muslim girl today at school. OSS [out-of-school suspension] for five days. “When asked why? ‘Because she’s about to get kicked out anyway and we won.’”

A woman in Delaware described overhearing four white men near her at a petrol station discussing Mr Trump’s victory and “how they’re glad they won’t have to deal with n*****s much longer”.

“One walked over to me and said ‘how scared are you, you black b****? I should just kill you right now, you’re a waste of air’,” she wrote.

“Then another guy steps forward and shows me his firearm. He says: ‘You’re lucky there’s witnesses or else I’d shoot you right here.’ I have called the police.”

Natasha, a student from the Christian Baylor University in Texas, said she was walking home from a class when a man shoved her off the pavement.

“He said ‘no n*****s allowed on the sidewalk’. I was shocked, I had no words,” she said in a video posted on social media.

“Another guy said ‘dude, what are you doing? That’s not cool’. The guy said: ‘I’m just trying to Make America Great Again’.”

“As they sped their truck up on me, they rolled their window down and yelled: ‘F*** you n***** b****,” she wrote.

“Trump is going to deport you back to Africa'. In my 33 years of live, I’ve never had blatant racism shown to me than in that moment.”

‘I can’t wait until Trump asks us to rape your people and send you back over the biggest damn wall we’re going to build. Go back to hell, wet back’.

“After saying all of that, he threw the water in his cup in my face, gave me the middle finger, and ran off.

Real cute huh Schwartz? Being a goat roper should give you plenty of license to Make America Great Again with a little A&B or theft. Put on your favorite **** killers and trophy belt, set your pickemup truck to rolling coal and make America safe again. You can do it Kunt-n-Paste!

US Sail Level 3 Coach
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: Todd_Sails] #283919
11/11/16 06:49 PM
11/11/16 06:49 PM
Greenville SC
bacho Offline
old hand
bacho  Offline
old hand

Greenville SC
post deleted

Last edited by bacho; 11/11/16 08:37 PM.
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: hobie1616] #283920
11/11/16 06:50 PM
11/11/16 06:50 PM
V
Ventucky Red Offline
veteran
Ventucky Red  Offline
veteran
V

^^^^^^^^^^^

Inciting violence to swing an election... now now Mikie... The good Doktar Geobbels would be very proud of DNC....

Donald Trump's victory followed by wave of hate crime attacks

In Los Angeles, hate crimes against Latinos had increased by 69 percent

Now now Mikie.. lets get the facts right here... I am sure there was no mention of the Mexican Mafia in the article that reported these facts...

Overall hate crimes in the county declined for seven years until 2015, when they rose 24 percent across the board, according to the commission. Hate crime increased 10 percent statewide last year. Sadly, Mexican Mafia–tied street gangs were blamed for the oversize share of hate crimes.

"As in past years, the largest number of hate crimes targeted African-Americans, who represent only about 8.3 percent of county residents but [who] were 58 percent of victims of racial hate crime," according to a summary of the report. "A significant factor driving the over-representation of black hate crime victims are racially motivated attacks by street gangs, mostly those with ties to the prison-based Mexican Mafia gang."

You're getting very boring....

Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: bacho] #283921
11/11/16 06:57 PM
11/11/16 06:57 PM
V
Ventucky Red Offline
veteran
Ventucky Red  Offline
veteran
V

Originally Posted by bacho
So maybe 2 or 3 percent of people that voted for Trump are assholes, they likely were before Trump and likely will continue to be after. Hillary has plenty of assholes that voted for her too.

I live in the south, my voting precinct is roughly 50% black and 50% white (simply based off observation of the line over the past years). We all got along just fine talking football while waiting in the cold for an hour.

I believe most of it is false anyway... Unless of course there is a video to substantiate the claim... everyone has video right???

Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: hobie1616] #283922
11/11/16 07:02 PM
11/11/16 07:02 PM
Northfield Mn
Karl_Brogger Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Karl_Brogger  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Northfield Mn
The election is over.

Sorry brah, it is time to fight. Read the above by Horsey. I'll go with his closing, "I want my country back."

To which I say; bring it wispy.

I think trump is a ****ing fool, but the alternative would've been so much worse.

I stand by my the election is rigged stance too.

I'm boatless.
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: hobie1616] #283923
11/11/16 07:08 PM
11/11/16 07:08 PM
hobie1616 Offline
Carpal Tunnel
hobie1616  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Not convinced Schwartz? Here's some more...

Countless Acts Of Hate Carried Out Since Trump’s Win

One of the comments reads, "When you shine a light on rats, they run away. Show every incident of hate. Let the Trump voters see what they have done."

Wear your best Cool Dude Sunglasses Kunt-n-Paste.

US Sail Level 3 Coach
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: hobie1616] #283924
11/11/16 07:17 PM
11/11/16 07:17 PM
hobie1616 Offline
Carpal Tunnel
hobie1616  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Is your wife on loose Schwartz? A few too many Jäger bombs maybe?

US Sail Level 3 Coach
Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: hobie1616] #283925
11/11/16 07:26 PM
11/11/16 07:26 PM
V
Ventucky Red Offline
veteran
Ventucky Red  Offline
veteran
V

Not convinced Schwartz? Here's some more...

Countless Acts Of Hate Carried Out Since Trump’s Win

One of the comments reads, "When you shine a light on rats, they run away. Show every incident of hate. Let the Trump voters see what they have done."

Wear your best Cool Dude Sunglasses Kunt-n-Paste.

Come on Mikie.. this is all hearsay Tweets on Twitter by twits..

Those same twits are using Twitter to Tweet assassination threats... gee now there are some real Phi Betta Kappa rocket surgeons for ya!

http://nypost.com/2016/11/11/assass...mp-flood-twitter-after-election-shocker/

What else ya got...

Re: The media IS the Democraptic party! [Re: hobie1616] #283926
11/11/16 07:46 PM
11/11/16 07:46 PM
V
Ventucky Red Offline
veteran
Ventucky Red  Offline
veteran
V

Is your wife on loose Schwartz? A few too many Jäger bombs maybe?

Hey Mike,

You want to take jabs and barbs at me go ahead... don't bring my family into it..

You have my respect to keep your wife and kids out it, I would appreciate the same... If you can't do that, then lets end the fun

For now, you're back on ignore....

Page 8 of 41 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 40 41

Search

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 446 guests, and 94 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Darryl, zorro, CraigJ, PaulEddo2, AUS180
8150 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics22,404
Posts267,055
Members8,150
Most Online2,167
Dec 19th, 2022