I just found this in the May 7th edition of the FL Sailboat Trader, and since I was on a date in St. Pete Beach today I dropped by and looked at the boat.

First- as advertised:
1987 Reynolds 21 Catamaran. Currently used for advertising, have all parts to convert back to sail. Mast, cables, sails, etc. Tramp recently redone, all in good condition, no engine. $4000 727-586-1656.

Second- my inspection. This was my first time ever seeing a R21Cat in person and I gotta say I love the hull design. The hulls appear to be in good shape, but seem to be painted with some kind of house paint? The bottom job looks good. The Trampoline is like new and very nice. There is a big honkin outboard bracket welded to the rear crossmember on the starboard side. Each hull has an opening port on the inboard side, under the trampoline. Each hull also has a clear inspection port on the inner side of the bow. You can look through this plastic window to see how the attachment for the bridle is, and remove the window to work on it, etc. Neat little design feature anyhow, it'll also let you see if the bolts holding the bridle attachment are letting water in and/or causing delamination. I'm not sure if the inside of the hulls were painted up there or what, but something was definately peeling I pushed on the outside of the hull and it flexed, but did not seem delaminated (but I'm no pro at this stuff). The decks were super-stiff and didn't flex at all when I stood and bounced a little on them. The interiors had carpeting glued pretty much all around, and with some cushions and a sleeping bag one or two skinny, agile people could squeeze into and sleep in each hull. Definately a sweet boat for camp-cruising. Looked like a prime candidate to sail to the Bahamas/Keys on if you had a lot of sunscreen and a big hat. If the weather got too rough you could lie a-hull and hide in the hulls.

It looks sexy as hell, someone buy this boat before I do something stupid like sell my G-Cat.

G-Cat 5.7M #583 (sail # currently 100) in Bradenton, FL Hobie 14T