Hello! Just wanted to inform you all Gary who makes the Solo-Right system has finished the product for the Hobie 16 and it is much simpler than the original.

Also it seems I have had minimal success getting H16 sailors to this forum and so some have suggested to me that I try to get a forum going on the NAHCA web site and IHCA web site. Just wondering what you all think of this or maybe we should promote this forum more. I would just like to see more participation on this forum but I know many H16 sailors do not come to the Catsailor web site but regularly go to the IHCA and NAHCA. I also realize many H16 sailors speak French, Spanish, etc. and so a international forum may also be the way to go. These are just ideas and maybe you all have some ideas. I know from experience that no one Trapseat sailor I sail or race against visits this forum but do visit other forums. Any ways let me know what you think.

Maybe starting a H16 web site just like the H16 Trapseat web site may be a good idea, and connect a forum to it.