Catsailor.com

Delray Beach Boat Storage Etiquette

Posted By: Crosstep

Delray Beach Boat Storage Etiquette - 03/21/05 07:16 PM

I (and others) have noticed that a Nacra 5.8 with a light brown hull design has managed to squeeze into a rather tight spot. In doing so, some of the other boats have been shifted in the opposite direction of this vessel. I don’t recall my anchor lines being on a 45 degree angle. I would appreciate you moving your boat from that location and moving the boats over that were shifted in the process.

A friendly note,

Tony
Posted By: arbo06

Re: Delray Beach Boat Storage Etiquette - 03/22/05 02:54 AM

Welcome to the forum.
Posted By: BobG

Re: Delray Beach Boat Storage Etiquette - 03/22/05 03:58 PM

Is there much catsailing in Prison?....This is probably a temporary situation,if not,then the N5.8 man has a whole heap shoveling to do to correct those mooring anchors. It has no sticker anyway so he must be punished, first buy the beer then off with his head...The inaugeral sail lasted about 150yds , the new girlfriend was on board when the mast fell.Did you have something to do with that.Mr.Prisoner Sailor Man?

Re: Delray Beach Boat Storage Etiquette - 03/22/05 04:52 PM

We have a nice lake out in Gun Club...you should come and see us! I was still I was still incarcerated when your mast fell so it must have been the natives knowing your unfounded ability as a Bermudian who sailed to this land in a coconut palm.
I too agree he must be punished; he must bring us Beer, mass quantities of Beer (good beer) this weekend for all the mental anguish he has caused!

Re: Delray Beach Boat Storage Etiquette - 03/23/05 01:44 PM

Am I going to take ratings hit for a Palm without coconuts?

Re: Delray Beach Boat Storage Etiquette - 03/23/05 02:21 PM

Coconuts or no coconuts you getting hits!
Posted By: cyberspeed

portsmouth - 03/25/05 03:15 PM

Make sure you get your ratings from Chip, he is very generous and we would all come out as winners.
Posted By: Chip Collard

Re: Delray Beach Boat Storage Etiquette - 06/07/05 04:21 AM

all in favor of Baker acting bob say ahgggggghhhhhhhhg!
isn't there a rule against chatting online with yourself? GEEEEEEEEEEzzzz bob, i leave for a couple months/years and look what happens?

Re: Delray Beach Boat Storage Etiquette - 06/08/05 12:26 AM

ahgggggghhhhhhhhg!

Re: Delray Beach Boat Storage Etiquette - 06/08/05 08:54 PM

Hey fool,Arg this! Chip why don't you go back to the Nazi network where your loved.I have every thing under control. Eric now your buzzing around here can you or Mcknight put up some NOR events for Cabb please is the July 17th thing still on.
Posted By: Robi

Re: Delray Beach Boat Storage Etiquette - 06/09/05 01:35 AM

Hey fool,Arg this! Chip why don't you go back to the Nazi network where your loved.I have every thing under control. Eric now your buzzing around here can you or Mcknight put up some NOR events for Cabb please is the July 17th thing still on.
It has been happening in the CABB section

Re: Delray Beach Boat Storage Etiquette - 06/09/05 08:04 PM

Not sure, I'll do some recon.
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums