Catsailor.com

CABB Contact Info.., If you want Join or Sail

Posted By: RickWhite

CABB Contact Info.., If you want Join or Sail - 06/22/05 01:10 PM

If you are interested in sailing, crewing or just having fun with the group from Catamaran Assn. of Biscayne Bay(CABB, which is in the Miami, Florida area, you may contact me:
John McKnight, Commodore,
JMcKnight76 at AOL.com
My phone number is 305-251-7600.
Posted By: RobN58

Re: CABB Contact Info.., If you want Join or Sail - 06/24/05 12:28 PM

hello i am robert. a new owner of a Nacra 5.8. i want to come down to hobie beach and sail with you guys. does everyone come out on the weekdays or weekends? i like to sail on the weekdays and have found trouble stepping my mast with only one person. i is almost imposible. haha. dose any one sail on the weekdays or is the beach normaly dead?

thanks
rob
Posted By: Robi

Re: CABB Contact Info.., If you want Join or Sail - 06/24/05 12:32 PM

Hey Robert, when I had the H16 I would sail during the weekday. It is so much easier, more relaxed, and less traffic on the water and on the beach. Now that I have the F16 and its so much work to setup I havent been out during the week. That and plus the storms.

Eventually when everything settles down, I will be back out in the afternoons.

We do have a race scheduled for July 30th. CABB usually sails once a month. But you can see all kind of beach cats out every weekend.

Re: CABB Contact Info.., If you want Join or Sail - 06/24/05 12:34 PM

i am thinking about going down there today, fri 6/24/05. do you want to meet down there this afternoon?

rob

Re: CABB Contact Info.., If you want Join or Sail - 06/24/05 12:35 PM

by the way robi, very nice boat i was looking at the pic's and looks great.
Posted By: Robi

Re: CABB Contact Info.., If you want Join or Sail - 06/24/05 01:40 PM

Rob, thanks for the compliment on the boat. Sadly I cannot make it out today. Friday traffic is a nightmare for me. I live in Pembroke Pines FL roughly 30 miles north of Biscayne Bay. Plus I am at work right now.

Although it is a beautifull day to sail. FINALLY! its been three weeks and its been nothing but rain every day.

Eventually I will make it out, but today is just too short of a notice. If I were you, I would definatley head out.
Posted By: Mary

Re: CABB Contact Info.., If you want Join or Sail - 06/24/05 02:14 PM

Hey, guys, this post is just here permanently to provide contact information for CABB. Please don't reply to it. Start new threads.

Thanks.
Posted By: peterbro1

Re: CABB Contact Info.., If you want Join or Sail - 12/10/05 12:24 PM

I just bought a 5.8 also and want to get some experience rigging and sailing before the boat arrives from wisconson.call me if you need crew it would be real helpful ive only sailed h16 and mono hulls.thanks peter naples fla peterbro1@aol.com or 239 872 6716 cell
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums