Catsailor.com

Spring Fever results....

Posted By: mikeborden

Spring Fever results.... - 04/13/09 02:18 PM

Well, stories? I saw a couple of them in the open forum, but none here.

Can anyone recall the results since they haven't been posted yet? smile

Mike
Posted By: jody

Re: Spring Fever results.... - 04/13/09 02:41 PM

results, Oley/Joanna All bulletes excpet one race sat when andy got them, andy all seconds excpet his one first, me mostly 3 and 4s i think, Terry mostly 3rd and 4ths. The 2 lead boats walked off a lot.
Was great wind for the most part, just a tad cool sat, sunday was warm.
Posted By: mikeborden

Re: Spring Fever results.... - 04/13/09 02:43 PM

Thanks!!!

See you at GYC this week.

Mike

Posted By: tback

Re: Spring Fever results.... - 04/13/09 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by jody
Terry mostly 3rd and 4ths.

Jody, you're too kind. I was DFL (I couldn't even read the other F16 sail numbers I was so far back! Although frustrating not to be competitive, it was a lot of fun. Especially to have your crew JuMpInG Up AnD DoWn on the tramp yelling "I PROTEST YOU, FOUL, I PROTEST YOU!!"

I did give ample warning .... STAY CLEAR OF 703 grin
Posted By: Timbo

Re: Spring Fever results.... - 04/13/09 03:33 PM

I'm spending the rest of today washing, waxing and loading the boat onto the trailer for Saturday.

I have just recieved new orders from Central Kitchen Command, I now have to travel to Waco, Texas, on Weds. and film my kid riding in the National Collegiate Equestrian championships for ...40 seconds... on Thursday and Friday, then return to home on Friday, come up to GYC early Saturday. Hope I get home Friday.

Re: Spring Fever results.... - 04/13/09 03:38 PM

It would be cheaper to hire a professional photographer in Waco wink. Better quality pics too!
Posted By: PTP

Re: Spring Fever results.... - 04/13/09 03:42 PM

dunno, surely Timbo flies for free... so probably cheaper for him to go. seems like a pain for 40sec though! but then again, I suppose I might not be a big family guy smile

Re: Spring Fever results.... - 04/13/09 04:02 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Spring Fever results.... - 04/13/09 04:11 PM

yhea when he screamed the protest stuff it took me a second to figure out what the heck he was yelling. Oh to be young and college fire in me again. My only thought is happy it was slow speed and no damage to boats, cause I do not want to fix anything, or pay for the fix.
Was a great weekend overall.

Re: Spring Fever results.... - 04/13/09 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by jody
Oh to be young and college fire in me again.

I really wish I were into all this when I was in college!
Posted By: Timbo

Re: Spring Fever results.... - 04/13/09 06:15 PM

I really wish any of these cats (F16, F18, I-20) existed when I was in College! Back then I only saw Hobie 16's and very few of them. The ocean water was pretty cold even in July. Just not too many cats around up in New Hampshire when I was growing up.

Re: Spring Fever results.... - 04/13/09 09:21 PM

I did not sail for a college, but during that time I just was a lot more intense, now I seem to just have more fun, but less intense about the little things like calling protest and stuff. Damn who they heck wants to worry about that, might miss the beer and food while in a protest room.

Re: Spring Fever results.... - 04/13/09 09:31 PM

I think you would have won.

Re: Spring Fever results.... - 04/14/09 12:09 AM

I would have probably ended up capsized most of the time since I would never really have thought of actually hurting myself.
© 2024 Catsailor.com Forums