Hey Nick,

Does that mean you are going to sail with Spinnaker at the Nats confused just so you can be canon fodder wink Not sure about 50kg, but I tried to do the right thing and put 1.6kg of lead fixed to the bulkheads yesterday. Bathroom Scales weighed 1830 between 1.5 kg and 3 kg under, but after the Titles here, the visitors needed all my lead, so I only had 1.6kg left, realisticly it couldn't need much more than another .5kg.

So after sailing under spinnaker with Tim, Neil and Pete for about 90 minutes going to Loch Sport in 5 to 15 knots and back with Tim and Neil for about 90 minutes tight reaching and beating in about 10 to 15 knots, I think its fair to say that 1830 is not slower than my previous Mossie and the long centreboards haven't slowed 1830 down. But my rigging did blush

It felt awesome grin, when I wasn't breaking stuff blush cry. Even ended up baptizing 1830 after breaking the trapeze when I was nearly home.

Get the bugs sorted out when I get to sail again from Boxing Day to New Years and its all good to go for the Nats whistle I hope wink