Hi Still bitten
I have been in contact with Phill last night who makes them and he is getting back to me in the next few days with details.
there is 1 problem as he explained it will be 4-5 months for new hulls to be made as the fiberglass company has a lot on the go

It is a bit too long for my liking and i am now weighing up my options. It was good talking to him as he explained fiberglass boats are very hard to come by, people hang on to them

So pretty much i can either just wait 5 months to get a new boat built, and will most probably be 6-8 months before it is ready with rigging etc, or i just settle for a wooden boat

I just think 5 months just for the hulls is too long to wait
I am very new to the mozzie class and my partner is very new to sailing in general.
both of us need a boat time before we make the start line for the first time, so we dont completely make fools of our self and capsize before we even start, (i have done it before)
I am going to go look at JUST DO IT this week i know Steve Thomas well and i know the boat has been well looked after. Although i am a boat builder all my experience is fiberglass hence why i want fiberglass hulls
Anyway that is where i am at at the moment if anyone has suggestions or opinion please help me out
Regards Esho

IF I CALL STARBOARD ON YOU BE PRETTY SURE I MEANT TO