Timbo ... Timbo ... Timbo

Oh what am I going to do w/ you???? I'll answer your questions .... as best I can ...

First we have (1) H16 donated to RHYCSS several years ago, and we have (4) private catamaran owners/club members that also will teach you how to sail a catamaran and if you are compitent will loan you their boat.

Yes, I and other club members keep an eye out on the Junior sailors (no matter what kind of boat) and have immediate access to the RHYCSS "Whalers" to render assistence if needed ...

As for "What have you done for Sailing today" thread .... check out pages 10, 11 and 13 .... look for Caleb's and my posts .... you may find them interesting and relivent ...

And ... I am currently awaiting a reply from Seaside Park Yacht Club about being able to use their facility as a launch point so that a Junior Multihull Class can be included in the Barneget Bay Yacht Racing Assoc's Junior Olympic Festival in July 2011'. Mr Buzz Reynolds/Event Chairperson has agreed to allow a Junior Multihull Class (on H16's) to compete but Island Hieghts Yacht Club is "max'ed out" w/ +300 boats launching from that facility ... so we are trying to get permision to use a neighboring Yacht Club's facility to operate from their property ... and the prognosis looks very promising at this time .... the 2011' Commodore of Seaside Park YC is in favor of this and is currently trying to get us permission from her "Board of Directors" ....

So I'm trying ... as is the members of Hobie Div11 ... and the HCA-NA ... and many others up here ....

(I hope to be able to "Offically" make an announcement about the JO's soon .....)

Harry
Member: Rock Hall Yacht Club
H18Mag/P19MX

PS to Sloansailing: I ain't retired by a long shot, I have many years to go yet.... but I do have alot of GREY hairs ....

Last edited by HMurphey; 02/20/11 12:06 AM.