I think you are correct to inquire about one of these sails from the multihull arena. About 8 years ago I did some R & D and added a 10' pole to my Hobie 33. I wasted a lot of time with the mono hull types. The Viper sails very similar to a multihull down wind, also like the Hobie 33. It has taken years for the Melges 24's to catch up and develop their chutes like a multhull sail. Monohull sailors look at the equation backwards. ie. they want to go "down wind" instead they need to think "fast".
We have had Randy Smyth develop that sail for us as well as many for the RC 27. I would recommend him. I would also suggest to contact Bill Roberts for thoughts as he has been spending lots of money over the years with sails that have to go very fast. I point this out as a spinnaker if not designed correctly, will limit your top end speed. Feels fast but not as fast as it could be.
Anyway, the suggestions about using the sail makers in the class is a good one, except in your case you are going outside of the class arena. This somehting I am familiar with and is not ussually supported by the class sail makers. Making using them sometimes difficult. (multihull guys- monohull sailors are a different breed, they are not used to "developments" like we are in the multihulls, generally you are not as welcomed.) That said, for any monohull sail builder your boat is not the same thing. Randy has develop a lot for the F-trimarans which I would prefer as a developer for a go fast oversized spinnaker.