Well, first of all. Where ARE you? Maybe someone here is near you and can go help you look at the boat. That would sure make all this much easier...

Dating the boat: look on the top outer edge, behind the last (after) beam (crossbar) on the rightward (starboard) hull (may be on the port/left hull). There should be a series of numbers. The last two numbers are the date.

I don't have experience with the 5.0 in particular, but in the other NACRA, there should be portholes aft of the forward (front) beam. It's very hard to offer advice without seeing the boat...

Look to the marine store here, or Murray's Marine, for prices on diamond wire. If you're close enough I'll just give you the spreaders - they're scavenged from my husband's wrecked boat.

FWIW, if the boat is foam-cored, it's very unlikely that it will be delaminated. I've NEVER seen a NACRA delam, unlike Hobie boats. Not to say it can't happen, but I've been around NACRAs for a few years now and I ain't seen it yet. If the boat is foamcore and it's delaminated, the repair will be like that on the H16. If it's fibreglass, the repair is much much easier.

This sig would be something witty, but the censors are against that.