I understand.

I think it is time to formalize the cooperation a bit as we are now attracting 7 additional volunteers to a project that basically was a one man job till recently.

Personally I'm not looking for help in designing the F12 from the ground up. I feel the design has progressed pretty far already. We are now in the fine-tuning stage, shortly afterwards we'll be going to prototyping.

I feel that this suits your take on things perfectly. At this time I'm lacking the time and resources to present the design to the world and pictures are so much more valued then words and tables of numbers. I'm looking mostly for help in this area.

The other area's were help will be welcomed in the future are forming local group of enthousiast building the boat and local classes. Some of the bugs in sail design will need to be taken out by them. I think that I have a basic sail design that is good enough start but as we find out the specifics in behaviour of the F12 we'll need to optimize the rig further before it's dimensions and cut are set in stone.

So if any volunteers are interested in helping out there then they are welcomed as well.

Pretty exiting this actually. I would love to own a F12 myself. It also seems such a good craft for a quick 60 minutes of sailing on a lazy summer evening.

Wouter

Wouter Hijink
Formula 16 NED 243 (one-off; homebuild)
The Netherlands