To tell you the truth, I don't know. I quite honestly getting a little tired of the focus on broken Ooohlaalaa parts. I don't mind if they break it and replace it, I just am feeling like people are thinking that I'm a **** that gave Mischa a crummy boat. The first two days I felt like a giant douche when basically the story was "ohh look how much water is in the hulls! And they STILL won!"

I don't want to go over the things I did to prepare the boat, but suffice to say, I never had water intrusion problems, the tiller arm crack was something that I could have never known about or else it would have been replaced, and I don't know what the deal is with the dagger. Neither of them showed ANY sign of cracks of any type when I sent the boat down. I'm not altogether happy with the amount of breakages to be honest, but as long as the boat makes and Mischa doesn't kill me tomorrow when I meet him, I'll be able to live with myself.

I certainly don't think anyone is blaming you (I certainly am not) .. its the Tybee and stuff is gonna break and leak no matter what (you have experienced that first hand obviously). Now if your boat wasn't in 1st then no one would probably even notice.