Airborne,
What happened to that broken-off bow section? Do you still have it?

I'm thinking that somebody who has some land available should start a cat cemetery -- not where boats are actually buried, but some identifying part(s)of the boat are set up like headstones, and with some basic information about the boat class and history of the specific boat and how and when it was born and died.

It would be nice to have a place where all the cat designs that have ever been conceived and built can be memorialized.

I first thought about this when we were at Vancouver, BC, at the Jericho Sailing Center back in the early 1990's. I have never seen so many cats in one place, and most of them had not moved for years. Grass growing tall around them. I took video of numerous cats that I had never heard of before, maybe one-offs. I hope I still have that video somewhere.

I just think it would be great to have some kind of central place, with the "cemetery" and a catamaran museum, maybe, too.

As it is, manufacturers modify, discontinue, destroy molds, and home builders/designers come up with prototypes that never go anywhere because either they are no good or nobody knows about them.....and history slips away.