Actually my prize possession these days is my Litespeed. It's a 2004 Litespeed Vortex Titanium Bike, 59cm with Dura Ace components, Mavic Ksyrium Wheelset, Thomsom X2 Seat Post. Weighs in at just under 16 pounds without the pedals.

Right now, I'm torn between another boat or a Trek Carbon Fiber Madone!

Sorry to bore you guys with the cycling BS.............I know; I know, wrong forum

Tom

ps. Those bike racers and Triathletes are hard to keep up with. You need every advantage you can get. It really gets tough after about 70-75 miles............

pps. You know, that H 16 dude had a good point over on the Juana's post. Maybe I'll get the Madone and a good used H 16! (if I could find one). My last one was a beauty. It was a 1983 and I got it for $1,700.00 in 1995. Probably used about 10X. Hey Wouter, maybe you can come over and crew for me. My old crew, my rockstar son recently got married and moved away.........

Juana's isn't the only good race around here for the H 16's. There's also both races over at Ocean Springs. Slip to Ship and Island Hop sometimes with as many as 12-15 H 16's in the fleet at least before Katrina.........