I'll put in another one for Jamie... he's been great to me ever since meeting him at the 2002 Youth Multihull champs in Ohio. He's letting me leave my boats at his house at the moment until I get back to FL in 10 days.

Another person i'd like to mention is Jay Sonneklar... I'd only met Jay once before this year's steeplechase. He was the first person to come over and say hi to my crew and I... while rigging next to us I mentioned that our spinnaker was in poor shape, he offered up one of his spares for us to use asking if it was in better shape then ours. He then offered for us to break in his brand new mainsheet for the weekend. But I am most grateful for him and his wife providing us (without us asking) lunch both days! Part of the lunch was Jolly Ranchers and on the bag he had wrriten "there's always time to close the gap"... he told my crew every time we passed a boat he was supposed to give me a candy. I was really appreciative of Jay for going out of his way to help out two broke college students.