Hey there-
<br>I recently bought a nacra 5.2. The blocks are for the barber haulers as jake said. On my boat, the line is continous and runs inside the beam. The two ends of the line terminate at the single blocks with becket that the jib sheets run through. To engage the barberhauler on the leeward side, the crew just has to pull and cleat the line on the windward side. My downhaul is an 8:1 ratio. I use a quad bullet block on the sail and a harken "4:1" downhaul addition with two stationary blocks on the mast. The harken downhaul product is a silver plate with the two blocks and a center stationary block. (i know this is confusing) The line runs through the cleat, to the quad, to the mast stationary block to the qaud to the center stationary to the quad to the stationary on mast to the qaud and back down through the cleat. Hope you caught that. My outhaul is set up with a small track and traveler that is used on the nacras with boomless mains. I have a line to pull the sail out and a bungee to pull it in as the line is uncleated. If you go the harken website you will find the downhaul upgrade and stationary blocks to mount on the mast if not already there. Enjoy the 5.2. It is a great a boat.
<br>
<br>Josh
<br>Nacra 5.2 #2551<br><br>

Attached Files
1285- (28 downloads)