On the 1 up vs. 2 up thing, you run the risk of having a bunch of Uni sailors sitting on the beach when it's gusting over 20, they could not team up (like we did at Gulfport) on one day then sail Uni on the light air day that always follows the big blow...or they would have to stay teamed up on the light day, and you would have fewer boats racing, with perfectly good boats sitting in the parking lot...is that what you want?

As far as the P number, leave it alone, we are usually racing against each other, not in handicap anyway, but if we do race handicap, I want a slower Uni number, because racing Uni is slower rounding the downwind mark and snuffing the spin alone.

Oh, and who was complaining about the F16 number at the Alter Cup?

I'm not going to get into naming names. There was no complaining. The opinions were voiced civilly and based on first hand experience. Remember this was the Alter Cup, the guys doing the talking were well qualified to speak authoritatively. I wish you could have been there. Having you speak with them persoanlly, hear their reasoning, would have been very constructive, IMO.

Personally, I'd like to have the F18 sailors join this chat. We share the same sport and same resources. What one group does affects the other.