I sail a R-21 on Flathead Lake in MT, and I really like the boat. Good social boat, can easily carry 6 or 7 adults, much higher off the water than a beach cat, so drier up til 15 kts. Weighs close to 1000 lbs, so stable and not super fast in light air. Points ok. 31 foot mast so decent swail area, I'm using the original fully battened sails, still in good cond, tho I'm considering spending money on more current technology. I also have a reacher (3/4 oz?) and a symetrical spin. off a 30' monohull that works really well with the boat's 11' beam. I've clocked the boat at 19.8 kts. with a GPS on a screaming reach in 20+ kts. of wind, tho it took me several years of sailing the boat b/4 I had the skill/balls to sail it that hard. Sleeping below is a joke. Comfortable cushions , but it feels like a coffin, even w/ hatch open. Sleeping on the tramp is ok, tho it slopes aft and the tramp is slippery. I camp on shore, as the boat is easy to beach. It's really a day sailing boat, but you can easily haul a bunch of stuff below deck. I,ve had it out in 4 to 5 ft. long rollers and it's a blast to surf. The boat really powers up over 15 kts. wind. Below that its pleasant sailin, tho not exceptionally fast (unless using spin. or reacher). 2 sets of reef pts on my main, 1 on jib. Somewhat clunky rudder system, daggerbds stout enough to tear up hull if grounded at speed (as previous owner discovered). Mine has a neat mast raising gin pole. Tramp extends 6' in front of main crossbeam, so there's ton of space on deck. I think it's probably impossible to bury the leward hull, I've certainly tried hard. Never flipped it in 6 yrs, am real curious as to what it'll take to right it. Mines an 83 in good shape, I think its worth maybe $6500 equipped as it is (outboard and expanding trailer as well). What are they asking for the one you're looking at? Dave 509 276 6355