Might be too late, but I might recommend OS Systems Spirit drysuit(www.ossystems.com, their website is very 1997 but still works, plus you can call - they are very nice).

Prices are less that Kokatats, fully breathable, cloth socks (best thing ever, compared to those damn rubber ones), covers over all the seals including a zip-up around the neck, Cordura bits so you don't wear through...I think they are now doing neoprene padding on the knees and shins between the base fabric and the cordura (thanks to a friend and coworker of mine who white-water rafts with the owner of the company and had them special-make a padded set which caught on).

Best thing is they make tall and short sizes! No more swimming around inside one that is tall enough but built for someone twice your weight. As was stated before, the cloth will suck down tight when you are in it, but too much bunched cloth is uncomfortable and bulky under your PFD and harness, and every layer of folded cloth cuts down on the breathability.