Thanks for the pics Wout.

The turbulator is intended to help keep attached flow around the boards and or stern would presume ,-does this theory work from tank test to reality on these boats .-

Funny ,I built a similar flat bottomed hull shaped cat in 87 with similar rocker profile and pinched bow sections .I missed it by not having enough hull cant ,-had 3 degrees only , of course nothing like this had been attempted .
Also used 2 smaller attached foils-boards on each hull set at the outer edges paralell to each other so the planning effect would not be disturbed by the boards in the hull center where hydrodynamic lift forces would be at work .again the reasons for the turbulator .

It worked really well downwind ,but just not enough time or $ to proceed at that time .Sure was fun though.

Been describing these types of hull shapes the last couple years on the forums in design discussion ,-it is nice to actualy see some being developed .

Have some old 35 mm slides ,-I,ll have to transfer to a web site and post em sometime .

The sport has always been about better faster safer boat developement which the direct competition of Formula type class racing brings .

thanks for the pics
Happy Holidays
Carl