yes i was trying to sell it to somone who didn't fancy the jib but i tried to sail my dart hawk with the old 1 sail ploy and it was rubbish, thought it would be ok but baaaaaaaaad move i will never do it again promise, you know those funny little boats that you see on the startline, basicaly a design fault/evelutionary culdasac with the one hull (i know it sounds ludicrouse but realy they do exist) wobbly little things, anyway apparently they sail around the whole course it takes them a while but they manage it good on them i say anyway again the reason i know this is because with my single sail status i was being followed (some would say stalked) by a few of these lovable exentrics in these funny little boats, so i feel i should appologise to the whole internet in person for such a luducrus suggestion, i will be doing so forthwith, i may have been so drunk i was having 1/2 vision of course, has anyone else seen these um i suppose they must be monomorans like tri's but without the bits either side, that allow you to put a sail big enough to call a sail on them, i may start a fred on this its a hot topic i think

Attached Files
147564-les_patterson.jpg (71 downloads)