In fact, I used to sail "pre-made" boats (all kind of, short or long). I get the idea to buid an Optimist for my son and search for some advices on the net. And I had the opportunity to visit your blog (woodastic) and these of Gato(qust.ax). So I get an other idea : the one to built a F14 for me and to teach my son on the same boat. Searching ideas about F14 and I found this forum. And then I read threads here and here. That's the way I read about F12. Woaw ! Stop or I'll get boats enough to organise an Eurocat alone (a F16 will come one of these days) !!!

So, the point I'm right now is :
I'm searching for a carpenter who could cut as many kits as needed for sailing schools here (Côtes d'Armor, Bretegne, France, the F18 kingdom in France). I'm in discussion with one of my teacher (when I was a boy): Olivier Bovyn. He's the chairman of the F18 World Council. I hope he could be able to help us by (for example) organising F12 races during F18 championships (kids and parents on the same circuit !!!).
I'll built a F12 (for sure), and the most important : I'll try to push the others to adopt the F12 class.

Inter 17 n°64