I'm dissapointed that I missed this intergalactic game of foosball!
We were dreading the idea of crossing the Canadian/ U.S. border in the middle of the day before labor day weekend (we drove through at 11PM last nite, not a single car in front of us!) Thanks again to everyone who gave me the advice about crossing the border... it was kind of rediculous how easy it was! It was even easier to get into the U.S. than into Canada, might just have been the customs agents we dealt with though.

This event was certainly top notch as far as sailing and competition goes... really well run! Thanks again to all the organizers!! The foosball was certainly the most entertaining part of the nightlife in Caseville but I vote next time we go cow tipping... that is a participation sport and their is certainly an abundance of cows out there! I already know who exactly would be the champions and who would be those to lag behind... but in an attempt to protect the soon to be guilty i'll refrain from naming names.

Congrats to all the new Nacra NA Champs! It was really cool to watch Alex and Nigel climb from wherever they were in the fleet into first in almost every race. It's almost even cool when you go from being half a leg in front of them to a leg behind them from one windward mark rounding to the next!