Do you think it has something to do w/ "good, reliable jobs" w/VACATION TIME !!!!

Europeans START w/ 4wks/yr and rapidly go to 6wks/yr or more .... while here in the USofA our benefits are being slashed and eliminated .... all the while the companies cry that they can't afford to pay "livable wages" and benefits like health care and vacation time ..... the "Wall St Fat Cats" just get wealthier .... all the while the "workingman" gets to work longer and harder ..... thereby leaving little time or money for leisure activities like traveling to regattas and racing sailboats ....

Let's just look at some basic numbers .... when I purchased my TheMightyHobie18 new in 1985 the boat cost $4000.00 and the average family income was approximently $30,000.00/yr .... now a new 18' boat costs $15,000-$20,000 and the average family income is approximently $45,000/yr ... do the math and just look at the ratios .....

Please note that I'm a registered Republican .... and I KNOW that we've been Flim-flam'd by our business and political leadership of both parties .....

And next Tuesdays choices between one side that wants to raise taxes even higher ... and the other side believes in unresticted "free traded" that has already sent one of my "good manufacturing" jobs overseas so I have no steady/reliable income or benefits at all ..... how do you think that effects my ability to purchase a new Hobie Cat? ..... What excellent choices we have .....

HAAaaaaaaa!!!

There's my "rant" for today ....
HarryMurphey