Okay then! Borrowing liberally from the main board I have a to do list for "Winter".

I take the month of February off from sailing. It's too cold and my wife has other things for me to do. Her birthday and Valentine's coming a week apart.

* take a good look at the boat and treat any corrosion.
* tighten the trampoline
* figure out just how I'm going to reroute my spin sheets. A pig tail at the clue attached mid way of the sheet is a certainty. Whether or not it continues to be led to the rear of the tramp is yet to be determined.
* the snuffer configuration needs to be reworked so I don't destroy another spinnaker. There are a couple of good ideas on the main board that need field testing.
* followind Chris Amador's lead, the outhaul will be dead ended rather than adjustable.
* the spin halyard needs to be led through the existing grommets mid way of the tramp, rather than to the rear. If anyone has done this already, have you had any chaffing problems? I have some damage to the tramp underneath, just forward of the turning block.
* the tale tell needs to be moved to the end of the spin pole. They constantly wrap around the bridle and are useless.

Did I forget anything? Besides tightening shackles and checking for frayed gilhickeys?