Hi Guy,

Jake, I believe has some instructional videos of how to do Hull repairs that are very good .... Jake where can this gentleman see/view your videos???

Also Jeremy at Surf City Catamarans has some excellent videos also.

In the Hobie HotLine they have been running a series on doing hull repairs to Hobies .... your repairs are no different in reality.

In the pics it looks like someone used "MarineTex" to repair your hulls previously (availible at West Marine .... and DON'T you even think about using it!!!)

I use WEST Epoxy because of the ease of useage w/ the metering pumps available ... and there are thickeners availible to make it "THICK" ....

Find a local Automotive Paint Supplier in your area for wet/dry sand paper ... if you wish to spray gellcoat, and you use a seperate shop aircompresser make sure you use a Micron Air Filter to capture/remove compresser oil at the sprayer.

The better the repair and prep work ... the better the finished repair .... extra time spent sanding in the early stages .... saves time and materials in the end and leads to a better end result

I fill-in/repair my daggerboards every couple years and recoat them w/ WEST Epoxy ... I then sand them up to 2000grit Wet/Dry and then polish ... There is no such thing as a tooooo smooooooth daggerboard or rudderblade.

MD you have my E-Mail address ... or send me a PM, I'll tell you some of the tricks: brushes, mixing, gloves, tape for masking ... But view Jakes and Jeremy's video's ... excellent and you can learn so much just watching thats impossible to be explained adquately w/ words

Oh find DEFENDER Industries and Jamestown Distributers(?) ... you'll be purchasing you cloth and other supplies from them most likely.

HarryMurphey