Hey Rob,

I thought it was a good idea at the time but I guess there's only one of me. frown

I went for a sail down at Safety Beach last Sunday where 2 older Mozzies are sailing regularly. One every week and one every 2 weeks when he hasn't got his kids. I think they quite enjoyed having me visit and upping the fleet by 33%. I'm planning to go fairly often as I think if I do, one of them will probably return visit to McCrae occasionally. Good for everyone!

Would you be interested in coming down for a weekend, doing 2 shortcourses at McCrae on the Saturday and sailing up to Safety beach for the Sunday race. or... maybe Somers on the Saturday instead of McCrae and see if we can get Peter F to join us for the Sunday. (He came for a visit at McCrae last year so I bet we could twist is arm) wink

Maybe we could work something out for after the states. And Trevor (I know you'll read this) if something gets set up, I'd expect you to join us if I promise to return visit to Sugarloaf for the winter series. grin

Anyway... Just a thought.

Cheers

Simon
Taipan AUS341