Originally Posted by mikeborden
Ok, since I didn't do much of this when I was on my TheMightyHobie18, but with the F16, I will be doing plenty of it...But it's actually a dumb question, but I have to ask...

When Trapping out what do you do with the excess sheet? Put it over your leg, throw it back onto the boat or what??? If the wind is a little puffy, it's kind of hard to keep it from getting too much excess and it falling in the water and then trying to throw it back on to the boat...if that's what I have to do, that's what I have to do..I'm just wonderinf if there is something I'm missing or more efficient....

Mike

Seen a few cats that would have a plastic ring tied to a bungee through a hole in the middle of the tramp. The combined traveller and mainsheet would go through the plastic ring pulling the sheet into the boat. Can still access as the ring is on the bungee. Only problem is can't dump the traveller easily from the wire, but that is something I have done in perhaps a handful of times during my sailing career, so not a show-stopper.