Nothing to add to those reports really. Saturday was the craziest hour I spend on the water ever. I've seen the GPS showing me 17 odd knots on the way to the start line, dead downwind with two bows burying, and that was without the spinny! After waiting for a while in the start area I decided to go ashore before the start, too much wind for me. The beat back to the club was a challenge! I got there as Paul and Anne where bringing the Blade up, they turtled on the way to the start line and came back right away. Wayne and Mark followed right after. Boat DIY and beer followed.

Sunday I had a rubbish first race. I started last, followed Mark to the first mark, but then I banged the wrong corners, missed a couple of tacks and botched a snuffing. At least I was in front of the FX-1...

The second start was way better in the slighly stronger wind. But I capsized while snuffing the spinny on the first downwind leg: the boat luffed in the gust which send everyone but Wayne down and I went over holding the rudder bar to correct. Net effect was a broken rudder bar and retirement after finishing only one race frown