Exactly as per your drawing except instead of a back to back block, put a line between the block of approx. 1/3rd of the length of pole. The front block and out haul goes inside the pole, the rear block and halyard goes outside of the pole, the interconnecting line goes through a hole in the tube.

I simply made a 10mm hole in the ali tube, stuck the shank of the drill in the hole and then bent it toward the rear of the boat, it made a very neat flare in the tube which doesn't cut the rope.

Just be careful on the lengths as its all a bit tight to how far you have to outhaul but on a 2:1 system then you probably only need < 1.0 metre of length. as most snuffers are not 2.0m back from the tip of the pole.

The main reason I put it inside my pole is I had "snared" a laser sailor in my local club racing whereby my outhaul had become tangled in the rear of the boom of the sailor when he very unsportingly decided to turn in front of me dispite the very large difference in speed between us, took some time and a bit of bickering to get ourselves untangled. Sad fact was technically I probably was in the wrong. But when you are faced with a line of 10 lasers all going at the same speed and they simply will not let you through despite totalling screwing your race it can be a bit frustrating. wink