How did you guess , yup Michael my bro , thats how I managed to persuade him to carve our trophy yup its out of a building block,building a class makes it quiet apt. his on line sculpt service is a new venture , and hes been sculpting for many years .

F16s at HSC were running rings round me last night , i need to lose a few stone smile

Checked out Rosemarkie , unfortunately , cat sailing in Scotland is at a quiet low at the moment , HSC being the only club I know with active cat class racing ,Rosemarkie is heading into wilderness territory !, cat racing on east coast was at Peterhead , Aberdeen & Stonehaven,Tay, Dalgetty Bay , Port Edgar on the Forth (some moss covered stealths there ) East Lothian , but you never hear much about them .Nearest sailing club to Rosemarkie - perhaps Findhorn Sc , not sure if any cats there though ,they hosted SNECCA traveller a few years ago .

Rosemarkie is however nr Loch Ness where the Monster Cat Race is scheduled (to be comfirmed ) to be held on English bank holiday in August . Also in August is Cumbraes weekend at Largs which is a sSNECCA traveller , a cracking event , course racing on saturday sunday race around Cumbrae Islands with whole fleet dinghies and keelboats , plus two nights of debauchery ;)22/23rd

Other cat sailing venues in scotland - Largs - tons of cats in dinghy park , only one racing , Prestwick , Solway firth .

Seems a while from heady days when we had 20 odd 5.9s racing in fleets of 30 to 40 odd at SNECCA travellers .

PS Wreck still there , we have a speed event using wreck as one end of course and mark off club as other 2 miles apart either way , call it the "Barking Challenge " http://groups.google.com/group/HSC-Dinghy-Sailing/web/the-barking-challenge