I've got the solution, we use "Euro-spelling", go with Formulae 16! I can't correctly spell half our Amercian words anyway, so it would be a blessing for me.

You Euro guys know I'm kidding, right? Actaully I am constantly AMAZED that you are all so good at our language, and I know most of you are fluent in more than 2-3 languages, it blows my mind.

When I was a kid, living way up North, they tried to teach us French, (and the Metric system!) but it didn't stick.

Then when we moved to Florida 12 years ago, the schools tried to teach my kids Spanish (or should I say, Mexican?) didn't stick with any of them either.

When I went to Switzerland and Amsterdam, I tried to learn some of their language (how do I say; I'd like a Beer please? and, Where is the Men's Room?), but I quickly found out their English is so good, there isn't a need for me to butcher their language! Really, one girl at the Zurich train station ticket office said, "Why don't you just speak English, we all do..."

Having you guys/gals (Kathleen) on our board is a great opportunity for us all to get a more World Wide view of things, thanks to all of you who are not Native English speakers for coming here and giving us a broader view.

Hey, I know my spelling's bad, but my typing is worse!

Blade F16