well i was out today packing the wheel bearings on my hobie 16 and a motorcycle came driving down my street pretty slow looking at my boat, well then he drove up in my driveway so i went over to greet him. He asked me if i was into sailing and if that was my hobie. After a little talking about my boat and his bike he asked me if i knew anyone that would want a prindle 16 i told him i would keep my ears open if i heard anything i would give him a call, so he handed me his card and said "If you want it come get it" I said "for free?" and he said yes now im thinking whats the deal! so he gave me his address and I finished up what i was doing and headed over. the whole way over i was thinking this was to good to be true.

Well I arrived at his house. let me set the seen in his drive way a zo6 corvette, a 70's model caddy fully restored, a 19 or 20 foot bass boat, harley soft tail, inside his barn was a 20 something cuddy cabin boat.

he introduced me to his wife and led me to the back to show me the boat. There it was a 1981 prindle 16 that looked like it was only a couple years old we he told me that he bought it new in '81 and that he had kept it in his barn until last nov. when he got his son that bass boat for a bday present and they needed a place for it. the trailer has no rust, the tramp is a little faded but other than that its great so we pulled the wheels off and im going to go get a couple new tries they were dry rotted then go get it tomorrow. pics to follow