I posted I had this problem elsewhere, but felt it's a good topic to post.

MY 2nd boat was dragging and I think a large part of it was we found many gallons of water in one hull. The hull looks solid - not chips, holes cracks. So I'm suprised. How would water get in?

Was thinking maybe o-ring may need to be replaced? though doesn't seem likely. What about up under the curled down edge of the top of teh hull? I haven' looked under there, but I recall feeing some silicone. ELSE - is the water getting in the vents during a capzize? (have 3 times already).

Where are the vents? do they let water in as well as air? I'm assuming the water might get in the pylons where the frame mounts to the hulls?

I suspeect this is a major part of the DRAG issue- (as well as my battens I think to tight in that sail set) making for a U shaped pocket to catch wind.

Also I think the water in hull is major reason for capsizing 3 times. AND reason we can't right the boat without a wave runner. Doesn't budge... but hull that's down in water is almost completely submerged, (had water in it) so there wasn't anything to leverage against. I mean you can't tilt it on the hull in the water if it's mostly underwater.

I'll try to shoot a lot of pics of both boats - so you folks can maybe assist. I didn't know my main sheet was all wrong on my first boat until I got the 2nd one and he had it setup correctly. (first guy I bought boat from didn't) so I just followed his error.
MUCH better with a line to the traveler and one to the block.

Cleaner too without 20 feet of line coiled up on the tramp.

2nd boat also had jib rigged properly. I can easily handle it and the main myself now. I would think there would be CLEAR instructions somewhere on Hobies site for running the lines on main and jib. I looked in my manual and there is a drawing and well I can't make heads or tails of the drawing - even now that I know how to rig the jib sheet.