Rick, I am fairly aquainted with housing prices in the area. For example, my girlfriend Sandy bought a nice home in Titusville, 3 bed/2 bath, on 1/4 acre, in a nice neighborhood for $84k. The same house in Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach would be $160, in Merritt Island $125 and in Palm Bay for about the same price. The thing I really like about Titusville is the accessability to Orlando, Cocoa Beach, Daytona. A 40 min. drive and you're there. I live in a townhouse here and they go from $45-$85 depending on the year built. Its a buyers market here, not just the interest rate, but the number of homes available.

I really wish you'd move here so the International HQ of the IWCA would be on the Space Coast. We have so many great sailing areas here for shallow draft craft. Its the ideal location for a Hobie Nationals race.
-------
Different topic. I really want to buy a good video or two for those days when I can't go out on the boat. Send me what you think is best and let me know how much to send. The other day out with my daughter I practiced my tacking skills. The Wave is so much different than my mono-hulls on a tack, but I think I am getting the hang of it. It still took about 30 seconds though to come about, I tend to over steer I think.

Hope that helps.

gus