Can anybody help me identify this catamaran?
I am a Boy Scout leader located in Yuma, AZ. (Venture Team #8007,). I am also a sailor and have a Catalina 22. We recently had a catamaran donated to the troop and I was told it was a Hobie Cat 16. It had a bad, (two piece), trampoline, so I went on ebay and located a one pc tramp and bought it. I thought it would be a replacement for the 2pc, but as it turned out, it was too big and was very different. I have many pictures of the boat and hopefully, someone and tell me exactly what make this boat is. Note, there are no ID numbers on the transom or any other place on the boat's hulls. I found a hull shape cut-away online and its hull matched closest to the Hobie 16, however, the actual length of the hull is 178 inches, or 14 feet, 10 inches. The beam is 93 inches, or 7 feet, 9 inches. I did not include the rudder in the measurement. Any ideas as to what it is? Here's a link to view the pictures of the boat.

http://picasaweb.google.com/deon.osborn/YumaYMAndScoutStuff?authkey=Gv1sRgCJbpu6CQ8pKcmgE#

Thanks!

Deon

Last edited by deon; 01/18/10 04:26 PM.